Gnucash and Windows 8

cmoralesm cmoralesm at walla.com
Thu Jun 13 19:59:26 EDT 2013

Hi Members, this is my first message. I appreciate your help. I had used
GnuCash for many years and I changed my OS to Windows 8 this week. When I
start Gnucah I have this note: "Gnucash require Windows or later. This PC is
running Windows?, so Gnucash can not be started.". I installed a new Gnucash
software but the message still. What can do to run my Gnucash? Help I have
all my financial information there. Thanks