Gnucash and Windows 8

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 18:21:15 EDT 2013

I'm currently running version 2.5.1 on Windows 8 Professional to check out
the new register changes, however I also have 2.4.11, 2.4.12, 2.5.0 in my
downloads folder so probably will have installed and run all of those at
some time.

He mentions that he "installed a new Gnucash software", presumably 2.4.13
which is the latest download available ?

No idea what the earliest version is that will run on Win 8 but I've just
downloaded the 2.4.13 binary (built from svn r22925 on 2013-04-21) and
installed it no problem and it also runs as expected without changing any
compatability settings etc.

Cheers Dave H