Stable Version 2.4.13 will not print on Windows 7

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Jun 16 13:34:51 EDT 2013

On Friday 14 June 2013 13:40:33 Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Lake Resident <lakeresident22 at gmail.com> writes:
> > David,
> >
> > Right you are about the issue - can see the report fine, but it will
> > not print on my HP printer.  I am going to verify that I have the
> > latest print driver as the last step into possibly fixing this bug.
>
> Please search the email archives (using google); I know that Geert has
> written some about HP Printer Drivers on Windows.

Hmm, I don't remember me writing about these drivers on Windows... I know I had
some issues on linux with the hp drivers as did some other users. But it's very well
possible these drivers are part of the issue. I also have seen bug reports for printing in
openoffice/libreoffice to hp printers.

Geert