There was an error parsing the file file:

Edwina Hansen corinnesmom at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 01:02:53 EDT 2013

I recieved this message: There was an error parsing the file
file:///Users/edwinahansen/Accounting/Corinne Helen Hansen Self Employed
Business 2013.gnucash. Then I was told I had an "Unsaved Book - GnuCash" so
I saved it to edwinahansen/Accounting. So now under files I have:
1 Corinne Helen Hansen Self Employed Business
2013.gnucash.20130615155222.log.gnucash - Accounts - GnuCash
2 Corinne Helen Hansen Self Employed Business 2013.gnucash
When I click on 2 I get the parsing error message, but nothing else comes
up. When I click on number 1 a page opens, but there is nothing there, no
accounts, no entries, and no I did not back anything up yet, I have only
been trying to set up this account for about a week or two, and I never used
GnuCash before. Can anyone help me get rid of file 1 and get back to file 2
with all the entries I have posted? I will be very grateful for any help
restoring things back the way they were before the error message. Thank you.