There was an error parsing the file file:

Edwina Hansen corinnesmom at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 13:56:38 EDT 2013

Thank you for your offer to help. Unfortunately, I just uninstalled
everything and reinstalled the software to start over. I am considering it
was training. It was only a few days worth of data. Hopefully I have learned
a few things and will now be able to work with only minor problems going
forward. But I would appreciate your advice on how to make and name a backup
file both on my hard drive and an external drive. I know the files are
already saved to the hard drive, but I am unsure of how to go about using a
backup file to restore the records if needed. I understand bookkeeping and
accounting, but computers, not so much. When I look at different the threads
the help answers are somewhat incomprehensible to me,  so please use the
simplest language and assume I do not understand even basic anything. Once
again, thank you for your assistance.