percentage of income saved

henders254 . henders254 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 04:46:13 EDT 2013

I can go to the income/ expense chart and see, on a monthly basis, what I
have earned, how much I have spent and Net Profit (difference between how
much I have earned and spent). Is it possible to see the percentage of my
income that I have saved? For instance, if I earned $1,000 in and spent
$800 in January, I have save 20% of my income; is there any way to show
this 20% figure in the report?

Thanks.