Budget Report Viewing

Richard Lindgren richard_lindgren at outlook.com
Thu Jun 27 13:08:13 EDT 2013

I have created my budget for the entire year 2013. When I pull up the Budget Report it lists all of my numbers as I would expect it to do. Unfortunately, it is really difficulty to view the account in question on the left side of the page with the budgeted results in month 6 thru the balance of the year. I have to move the page from side to side and it is real easy to loose your place.

I then went to the options for my Budget for this year and opt to view only the 6th month. When I do this, the values for month 6 do not appear as they should. Instead I am viewing month 1.

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong here. Any guidance here would be appreciated. I need to be able to view the current month or even up to 3-months would be okay.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Richard 😩