help

Axiocentric axiocentric at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 21:57:03 EDT 2013

I just need to give permission to third person (an accountant) to have access into Gnucash, instead of using it through my account.
I found some reviews about it e.g. "Multi-user capability: With GnuCash you can have multiple users, but each user has to have their own data file. Or you can have multiple users opening up the same data file, but not concurrently."
However, what actually looking for is this exact feature that a different accounting software offer - http://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/index.php?n=Help.Users & http://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/index.php?n=Help.AccessSetup
is something similar to this on Gnucash or can you explain me in more details the "multi-user capability" of Gnucash