Help with General Ledger!!

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 3 04:27:45 EST 2013

On 2 March 2013 19:50, Drew <risenamps at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I may have found some more info.  I booted into the Win7 partition that
> everything works on, and what I found out is that I need to see my 'Checking
> Account', not my General Ledger.  I searched through the help menu, but
> can't find out how to show this account when I open my .gnucash file from a
> different PC.
>
> any ideas??

If you have not got a tab visible that shows all your accounts then
click on View > New Accounts Page to get it, then you will be able to
open any of your accounts.  The term "New Accounts Page" is not
perfect as I think as it tends to suggest new accounts, whereas what
it means is just view the tab showing the accounts.

Colin