Account reports for date range

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Mon Mar 4 01:48:57 EST 2013

Related to this, I have noticed that the accounting period is stored
globally to all gnucash accounts I have. I use GC for two separate
unrelated applications which have different financial years, and
different .gnucash files. If I set up the accounting period in one I
find when I open the other file that it also now has that accounting
period. It is obviously stored in your global settings and not in the
individual .gnucash file, making 'accounting period' of limited use for
me.

Dave

http://www.davesergeant.com