Help with importer needed

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Thu Mar 7 03:07:53 EST 2013

On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 18:37:38 -0500
"Scumbuster" <scumbuster at comcast.net> wrote:

> "Why not?  How many transactions per day are you talking about?  5?
> 10? So you spend 2-5 minutes every evening entering in the receipts
> from the day."
>
> LOL  It just doesn't happen.  I am lucky if I get to it every couple
> weeks.....when I travel for work etc, it could be a month or two.
>
> When I get really lazy its more than that....LOL

I'm in favour of making your own records and comparing with the bank's.
Sometimes I find an error of 10c, sometimes more. I follow them up.

But I'm looking at using the android app to make some better entries
while on a trip - last weekend I used the graphite pda - a pencil and a
used paper bag.
Generally I'd enter stuff once a week for the personal accounts, and
less often for invoices and business stuff.