Starting with GNUCash

Jesus M Diaz jesusm.diazperez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 03:02:24 EST 2013

Hi Derek,

You were right, I barely give any info about my environment.

I use Linux, distro Slackware 14.0, and I built gnucash using the package
from SlackBuilds.org.

And the problem (both) was that I missed to install required
elements: libofx and finance::quote.

Boths package are optional and therefore I didn't get an error but a
warning, and I wasn't aware of it.

Thanks for your help.

Jesús M