Starting with GNUCash

Jesus M Diaz jesusm.diazperez at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 09:55:12 EST 2013

Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 16:06:14 -0600

>Welcome to GnuCash.  Since AceMoney is primarily a Windows program, I am
>guessing that you are running GnuCash in Windows.  Several years ago I
>looked at it but I did not try it.  According to
><http://personal-finance-software-review.toptenreviews.com/> it has a
>qif export capability.  If that is true, you could use the GnuCash QIF
>import capability to enter historical information.  Be sure to read the
>help documents first.  Try your import to a test file first before
>trying it on a file that you want to keep.
>
>Have fun and ask questions here if the documentation is not clear.
>
>David C

Thanks for the welcomming!

Not exactly. I use AceMoney over Wine on a Linux desktop. And this is one
of the reasons I want to move on ...

And yes, I did a QIF export, but importing QIFs is so hard and it makes a
lot of duplicates. Anyway I think I've almost remove all them now :)

At this moment I am fighting against reconciling, and I am not the winner
yet! ;-)

Thanks again!
Jesus M