Favorite accounts window

Jesus M Diaz jesusm.diazperez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 05:27:46 EDT 2013

Hi again,

Yes, I know the way to select accounts with keyboard, but if you have,
i.e., 3 levels of accounts, you should type at least 2 letters followed by
':', but if you have 6 levels ...  meant that when I said a
complex hierarchical structure would make harder the use of keyboard to
select the account. If, besides, the name of several accounts are similar,
maybe you'll have to type muche more than the first letter for each account.

In the same way, if I have several assets (stocks or funds) under the same
account, most of them are for 'long way', and I play day to day just with
few of them, but I have to select the one I want among the whole list.

Yes, I know it is nor a big deal, but I think it would be easier and
firendly if I could marke few accounts as 'preferred' or 'favorite' and I
could group all favorite ones in a single window.

Thanks again

(this time I've not forgotten to reply-all ;-) )