Help: with reports and to change GnuCash from Dutch into English or French

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:49:27 EDT 2013

It is not hard to use a spreadsheet to turn the Gnucash report into
something useful for your accountant. I do it myself.
Export the html version of the Gnucash report, then open it as a
spreadsheet [I use Libreoffice or Openoffice].

It is some work, but much better than starting from scratch.

HTH

Paul