Issue with Report "Receivable aging" and invoice

dcoximus dcoximus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:58:35 EDT 2013

Hey folks,

I have a rather specific pair of related issues, ill try and outline them as
best as possible and in order;

I have posted an invoice for a customer, and paid it using the "process
payment" method.
The amount has gone through normally and been posted to the correct account
(in this case petty cash).

However, The customer is still appearing on the "Receivable aging" report,
but they are appearing as owing a debt of £0.

Further to this, when I search for invoices, the invoice is shown as
"unpaid".
If I click on process payment, it allows me to settle the debt again...

Any idea what has caused this and how to rectify it?

Thanks!