Unnatural yearning for color

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Mar 24 15:07:59 EDT 2013

Steve,

Have you looked at the theme chooser that gets installed together with gnucash
on Windows ? It comes with a whole list of custom themes, many of them rather
colorful. Perhaps you find your luck there ?

You can find the theme chooser in the Start menu, in the same directory as the
gnucash application (it's called "Select Theme" or something similar).

Geert