Default file name of invoice from pdf printer

erik_h erik.haa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:39:40 EDT 2013

It's really simple:
File name for saving for pdf-file comes out like this when I print an
invoice to an pdf-printer:

"Faktura_003071_23.03.2013.pdf"

I presume the word "Faktura" is taken from the norwegian locale variables -
because it means "Invoice".
The invoice number and date are quite ok - I just want to change the word
"Faktura" (Invoice) to the word "*Regning*"

2013/3/25 Bob Brush 3 [via GnuCash] <
ml-node+s1415818n4660682h78 at n4.nabble.com>

--
mvh