Default file name of invoice from pdf printer

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 25 11:56:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

erik_h <erik.haa at gmail.com> writes:

> It's really simple:
> File name for saving for pdf-file comes out like this when I print an
> invoice to an pdf-printer:
>
> "Faktura_003071_23.03.2013.pdf"
>
> I presume the word "Faktura" is taken from the norwegian locale variables -
> because it means "Invoice".
> The invoice number and date are quite ok - I just want to change the word
> "Faktura" (Invoice) to the word "*Regning*"

Have you tried running GnuCash in your locale?  Does the report title
say Faktura or Regning?  I would have expected the file name to use the
same translation.

As for 'gconf-editor', you could just edit the gconf .xml file by hand;
just make sure that gnucash and gconfd is not running when you edit it.