GNU cash slow to load

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 30 08:30:58 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I have been using GNU cash for around three months now without issue. The
only slightly worrying aspect is the load times appear to be getting longer
as time moves on.

Most of the data has been imported from excel files which take a little
while to convert but nothing too demanding.

Tabs are always closed before exiting the app.

*Base machine is Win64 with 8GB od RAM

GNU cash version:

This copy was built from svn r22268 on 2012-07-15*

My concern is that is will freeze at some point in the future wasting an
awful lot of time imputing data.

Thank you.

David