GNU cash slow to load

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 30 11:35:22 EDT 2013

Thanks for the speedy replies.

Data is locally stored on the same drive as GNU cash installation. It
probably doesn't take too long to load, perhaps around 25-45 seconds but
this seems an age compared to other programs. Similar to Bobs experience
above I thought the increase in duration may signal a problems ahead.

Whilst it's loading you can see what actions are being performed, it does
actually say 'report' but I have none open, just the accounts window.

I'll keep plugging away as it seems ok and nothing to worry about unduly.

Thank again.

David