Since Last Run-Value

Richard Lindgren richard_lindgren at comcast.net
Sat Mar 30 09:04:46 EDT 2013

I have two (2) Questions:

1.       The listing for the "Since Last Run" shows three columns;
Transaction, Status and Value. I have looked but cannot find information on
the "Value" column. Am I doing something wrong here or how do I get the
value to appear for the various transactions?

2.       My second question is how do I enter a transaction that has not yet
come due? Must I always have to go back to the Scheduled transaction form to
change the parameters so it will come due for me to enter that particular
transaction?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Richard