Since Last Run-Value

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Sat Mar 30 13:49:31 EDT 2013

On 30 March 2013 at 9:04, Richard Lindgren said:

> I have two (2) Questions:
>
> 1.       The listing for the "Since Last Run" shows three columns;
> Transaction, Status and Value. I have looked but cannot find information
> on the "Value" column. Am I doing something wrong here or how do I get the
> value to appear for the various transactions?

The "Value" column is where you enter the values for parameterised SXs.
If you have none, it will naturally be blank.

> 2.       My second question is how do I enter a transaction that has not
> yet come due? Must I always have to go back to the Scheduled transaction
> form to change the parameters so it will come due for me to enter that
> particular transaction?

It will be entered automatically (either when you next open the file, or
on running Actions->Since last run, at your choice) when the time is
appropriate, according to how you set it up.