delete file names

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 7 12:45:51 EDT 2013

Hi,

JOSEPH AIELLO <jraiello at verizon.net> writes:

> Bingo - we have a solution.
> Editing with Microsoft word modified the list.This an acceptable solution.
> I couldn't find the gconf-editor.
>
> I want to thank you and all those who  help me.
>
> Now to figure out how to print checks,are there any youtube tutorials?

Enter in the transaction into the register, then while it is selected go
to File -> Print and it will print that transaction onto your check
blank.  The Transaction Description will be the "Payee" and the check
memo will come from the Transaction Notes field (visible in double line
mode).

Good Luck,