Moving Data to New PC

Ken G. beachkidken at gmail.com
Sat May 11 19:38:12 EDT 2013

I dare say it is a matter of copying the last ten files saved, the
application and
the log files. I never could figure out what the different is. When I
have to manually
open a file, it is either the latest 'application log' or the GnuCash
financial data
file. For example, below are my latest files for two days:

/home/keng/GnuCash/kengreen.gnucash.20130113125752.gnucash.20130510202835.log
/home/keng/GnuCash/kengreen.gnucash.20130113125752.gnucash.20130511164537.log
/home/keng/GnuCash/kengreen.gnucash.20130113125752.gnucash
/home/keng/GnuCash/kengreen.gnucash.20130113125752.gnucash.20130511164650.log

The first file was saved Friday while the last three was saved at the
same time on Saturday.
It is beyond my comprehension. Currently, I am using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS as
my main
operating system.

Ken