Newbie Transactions entry

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue May 14 15:15:17 EDT 2013

On Tue 14 May 13 12:05:24 John R. Sowden wrote:
> Problem already:
> 1) already exists
> 2) already exists
> 3) there is no accounts tab.  When I went to 'Accounts Summary' and
> selected my bank, that account is shown in the tab.  And there is only 1
> tab.
>
> John

Hi,

I may be way off the mark here, have only been vaguely following this thread.

Try view -> new accounts page

this should open a new tab showing the chart of accounts (this is bank/credit
card accounts and expense/income accounts, which some other accounting
software may call categories)

from that view, a double-click on your bank account name should get you to a
point where you can enter transactions.

HTH,
Maf.