Enter trans. in register problem

amenditman amenditman at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:21:47 EDT 2013

Thanks for the response.

I wish I understood what was going on.
I have been using GnuCash for some years to do basic bookkeeping for
my home based business and have never seen this problem before.
It started today after I had already entered an entire months work.
When I got to the last cash transaction I wanted to enter, it went
crazy.

I guess I want to know why it changed behavior.
Did I accidentally press some keyboard shortcut to change a setting
from what it had been?

Bob Pianka
PC Corps
813-892-2068