Amount in words and Signature in Invoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu May 23 09:56:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

uzumaki <uzumakifahim at gmail.com> writes:

> GNU cash is a really good accounting software. For now, I'm just looking for
> the features below:
>
> 1.In my country, it's a tradition to write the total amount of the
> Invoice/Bill in words. I looking for a way to do that with GNU cash? Is that
> possible with GNU cash?

GnuCash does have an API to do this, which is used by the check-writing
code.  You would have to modify the invoice report to use that API.  The
current invoice implementation does not.

> 2. I need three signature field in the footer of Invoice/Bill. Is there any
> way to do that? If so, please tell me how can I do that?

Again, you would need to augment the report to add these fields.

It's a little bit of scheme hacking to add the necessary HTML.  Which
file you need to modify depends on which particular invoice report you
use.

> Please help anyone. Thanks in advance.

Good Luck,