Getting off the list?

David Both david at both.org
Thu May 30 19:07:25 EDT 2013

Have you even bothered to take the link at the bottom of each email to this
list? It will take you to the page from which you can unsubscribe.

On 05/30/2013 07:03 PM, Tony Vyner wrote:
> I would just like to get off this listing. I do not want it and certainly do not need it, but it seems that subscribing, it is impossible to get off the thing. I have been trying for weeks now and still the messages come flowing through. Complete and utter waste of time. Please do something, or am I blowing in the wind and there are in fact no people there who have the slights idea of how to stop this abusive mail coming through. I have already written a message to the abuse department that has gone unanswered, yet still the rubbish comes through to me.
>
> PLEASE HELP ME!
>
> thanks
>
> Tony V

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
  - Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, 1931