Getting off the list?

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Thu May 30 19:18:06 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM, David Both <david at both.org> wrote:

> Have you even bothered to take the link at the bottom of each email to
> this list? It will take you to the page from which you can unsubscribe.

Yes, yes he has.  In fact, this is not his first time asking to be removed
from this list.  He is apparently not subscribed to this list (as of 5 days
ago), but rather subscribed to a reflector.

Tony, if you would be so kind as to send to me (not the list) a copy of the
headers from a message from this list, I can try to decipher how you are
getting them, and hopefully point you to the right place to go to
unsubscribe.