Re: unsubscribe

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sat Nov 2 21:26:22 EDT 2013

Hi
I don't know what other instructions you were given, but at the bottom of every email is a URL. If you follow that url, type in your email and list password (which gets sent out every month, so you should have just received it yesterday) -- from there you can unsubscribe..

-derek

Sent from my HTC smartphone