lost update on price editor under os x 9 mavericks

nicholas shust nshust1 at reagan.com
Sun Nov 3 14:52:39 EST 2013

still not working.  typed in the command and it comes back with ‘command not found'.  if i search my disk, there is no gnucash.dmg nor can i find the gnu-fq-update module.  was it somehow (by me or some other way) deleted?  should i download the gnucash package again and extract the finance module?  looking for ideas again.