Error parsing the file

nickchua90 nick_chua1990 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 04:57:20 EST 2013

Hi,

I am so sorry to inconvenience all of you, but I require some help in fixing
my GNU file.

Currently, when I attempt to open my file, I see this error:

"There was an error parsing the file
file:///Users/Nicholas/Desktop/Financial Documents/Personal
Finances.gnucash"

I've tried searching the web but was unable to resolve this problem, partly
due to the fact that the solutions I found were for Windows.

Some background information - I'm using GnuCash 2.4.13 on OS X 10.9.

Can someone kindly help me with this matter?
Thank you very much.