Report needed - Bank Statement Style Report

Krystle krystle at leroyhiller.com
Mon Nov 4 17:44:25 EST 2013

Hello,
Hoping someone can help me. I am trying to print out a report which
shows all the debits and credits from our one asset (our bank account).
I need this report to show the running balance in the account as well -
similar to how a normal bank statement would.
I can't seem to figure out what to choose to get a transaction report of
this type.  The balance keeps showing as the balance for each
expense/income account.
Does anyone know how to create a report of this type? Thanks in advance.