Report needed - Bank Statement Style Report

Krystle krystle at leroyhiller.com
Tue Nov 5 14:01:25 EST 2013

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately my version of GNU cash does not have
"Account Report" under the Reports tab:(.

Really what I am looking for is a Report like the transaction summary
with date as the prime factor.

When I try to do that sort of transaction summary report, it is as I
need it, only the running balance shows the balance for each expense or
income account, rather than the running balance of the bank.

Krystle Enano
Leroy N. Hiller Professional Corporation
1720 Sun Life Place
10123 - 99 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3H1

Telephone: (780) 424-6660