ACCOUNTS FOR CHARITABLE ORGANISATIONS

Philip Allum pa5630 at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 9 21:19:43 EST 2013

Hello All,
I am configuring the Chart of Accounts for use by a small, local
charity.  There don't appear to be any serious problems with this and I
am able to set up accounts for individual donors and sponsors and split
donations between various projects or recipients, as well as cover all
the administrative aspects.
What I do not know how to do is alter the names and headings of
reports.  For example, the charity almost never has to write an invoice
but needs to send out numbered receipts on a regular basis. The
information needed for the receipts is not that different to what would
go on an invoice but how to change headings, etc. on the invoice templates?
Can anyone point me in the direction of any existing information or how
to go about starting with a blank sheet?  My knowledge of programming is
just about enough for simple HTML.
Many Thanks,
Philip