Renumbering subaccounts without hyphen

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 11 12:04:51 EST 2013

Hi,

Cat P <barking at gmx.com> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> I was just wondering if there is a way to renumber subaccounts
> automatically without the hyphen in between (or any other separator).

I am not sure I understand the question.  What "hyphen"?

When looking at an account's Full Name in the hierarchy it will always
combine each account in the tree with the account separator character;
there is no way around that (you can choose the character in your
preferences).  But an account's local name is whatever you make it, so
long as it is unique amongst its siblings.