Renumbering subaccounts without hyphen

Cat P barking at gmx.com
Mon Nov 11 17:27:02 EST 2013

Hi Derek,

Many thanks for you reply. My question is about renumbering (Edit >
Renumber Subaccounts...), not renaming.

It would be a very useful option to me if there was a way to get rid of
the separating hyphen (getting, for example, 4010, 4020, 4030 instead of
40-10, 40-20, 40-30).

Thanks for any input,

Cat