Unable to open file

Brian Funk gnucash at stoneladder.ca
Mon Nov 11 20:30:08 EST 2013

On 11/11/2013 12:12 AM, Gabriella Sandoval wrote:
> Now - when I open the file it displays this message;  "No suitable backend was found. "

What, if any, is the file extension of the file you are trying to open
and what is the directory path to that file?

If you are using Windows and cannot see what the file type is find the
setting in the file and folder options and uncheck "Hide extensions for
known file types"

Please respond back with your operating system version if you have
trouble finding this out.

--
Brian