Multiple Accounts

Alan Jordan adjordan at talktalk.net
Fri Nov 15 05:02:53 EST 2013

I am using Gnucash with multiple Accounts, which I can switch between using the Account List under the Menu Option 'File'. Occasionally I need to move the location of one of the Accounts, whereupon the existing Account List link to this Account no longer works. I then use the Menu Option 'File/Open' to access this Account, and Gnucash adds a new Link in the Account List, but does NOT remove the old (redundant) Link which has the same name, which can be very confusing! Is there any way I can edit the Account List to remove the old (redundant) Links?

Regards,

Alan Jordan

Alan Jordan