Automatic price quotes & PostgreSQL backend

David dgpickett at aol.com
Sat Nov 23 19:32:49 EST 2013

PS: No check in dialog for auto save.  Auto save is 1 minute, so it would be pesky.

Still cannot see any advantage in having unsaved data.  (Undo would be nice, but should not get entangled in save.  It is possible to have a log or transactions that support undo, not like in Excel, where after a save, there is no undo.)

Perhaps there is a class of transaction mod that is not auto-savable, like when you type in dollars but not cents, and the first hit of enter just adds the cents (the second registers it).