Automatic price quotes & PostgreSQL backend

John Dablin jdablin at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 24 02:37:57 EST 2013

On 24/11/13 00:32, David wrote:
> Still cannot see any advantage in having unsaved data.  (Undo would be nice, but should not get entangled in save.  It is possible to have a log or transactions that support undo, not like in Excel, where after a save, there is no undo.)
Well, from time to time I've totally screwed up entering some
transactions, so I've bailed out without saving and started all over
again. I see your point about undo, but I would always have a nagging
doubt about whether it works properly. Maybe that's just because after
writing software for a living for many years I'm acutely aware how
fallible we are :-)

John Dablin