Wrong screen (Gnucash 2.4.13/Mac OS X 10.8.5)

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Wed Nov 27 11:10:33 EST 2013

My laptop has an attached external monitor as the "primary" screen, but
not, apparently, screen zero (or whatever) because Gnucash creates all
its pop-ups on the internal screen, and I have to drag them out where I
can see them.  (Lately I have to run with the laptop open for thermal
reasons, and it faces away from me, making pointing to it tricky.
Normally, closing it removes the ambiguity.)

All my other stuff manages to do the right thing: either it starts out
on the active screen, or it remembers its position when next opened.
The main Gnucash window does this, too (possibly Quartz or gtk-osx is
helping with that) but not the pop-ups, for example when you hit Duplicate.

Has anyone else ever noticed this?  Filed a bug about it?  I'm capable
of building this from source and maybe fixing it and submitting a patch,
but I'd like some encouragement before I launch into that.

Thanks!