Simple instructions to add my own quote source

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 23:39:05 EST 2013

gnc-fq-dump does not list my module, "usbonds". So that would appear to
be the immediate problem.

I've looked at about a dozen of the different F::Q modules, particularly
those that work, like Yahoo, Fidelity, Fool, etc. I truly don't see
anything that I am missing.

I have a "methods" subroutine, which consists of one statement: "return
(usbonds=>\&usbonds) ;"
I have a "labels" subroutine, which returns a list of the labels used in
my return hash.
I have the subroutine of interest, "usbonds" which is supposedly what's
going to do all my stuff and return either %quotes or \%quotes,
depending on how things go.
I have the (presumably?) required documentation stuff at the end, with
NAME, SYNOPSIS, etc. sections, same format as all the other modules.

I don't see anything else that is common to all the "working" modules
that is missing in mine.
Is there anyplace that actually documents what is needed to interface
with Gnucash?

Ken