Fwd: Re: Capacity

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sat Nov 30 14:35:34 EST 2013

Copying to list, as the second part of this still needs attention from a
windows user....which 'aint me....

Maf.

Subject: Re: Capacity
Date: Sat 30 November 13, 10:34:43
From: Elmer_Bus <buselmer at gmail.com>
To: Maf. King <maf at chilwell.net>

About 6 weeks ago I was unable to make another entry in the journal.
Last night after I emailed my request I tried again and had no trouble.
I'm using windows 7, GnuCash 2.4.13.  Also, when I start up I have to go
through the process of cancelling out the window that wants me to start
from scratch.  I try to stop that and nothing I've done has worked.
Thank you, Elmer

On 11/30/2013 2:59 AM, Maf. King wrote:
> On Fri 29 November 13 21:46:28 Elmer_Bus wrote:
>> I seem to have used up my journal's capacity.  Is there any way to
>> increase the capacity of the program?  Elmer
> Hi Elmer,
>
> I don't know of any limits imposed by Gnucash on the data file size - could
> you be more explicit about what problems you are seeing?
>
> Don't forget to mention the version of GC and your operating system, and
also
> copy the list in to your reply as there are others who are better able to
help
> than me.
>
> Maf.

Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542