GnuCash copy of original file was deleted!

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Oct 1 16:53:11 EDT 2013

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
crazy_cat <info at freie-bildung.ch> wrote:

> Thanks - but unfortunately not everything that helps: (I already have
> before I Asked my question, searches the entire Mac And found all
> files with the extension, but all are well as the deleted file.
> "Gnucash.".
>
> I usually make weekly backups, but since I have worked through these
> accounts in three nights - of which there is no backup. So I can not
> restore anything.
>
> Mary

Mary, not all the files you have been asked to find end in .gnucash
some of them are .gnucash.log

If you didn't find any of those, then you have missed the place where
the files are stored.

If you worked through the financial transactions in three nights, I
assume you saved at least twice, and will have those files somewhere on
your hard drive.