GnuCash copy of original file was deleted!

crazy_cat info at freie-bildung.ch
Tue Oct 1 01:13:56 EDT 2013

Thanks - but unfortunately not everything that helps: (I already have before
I Asked my question, searches the entire Mac And found all files with the
extension, but all are well as the deleted file. "Gnucash.".

I usually make weekly backups, but since I have worked through these
accounts in three nights - of which there is no backup. So I can not restore
anything.

Mary