Creative accounting

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 01:51:19 EDT 2013

Actually, I believe the issue is how I phrased my question since I tend to
be very verbose at times. The real question that I was attempting to ask
was if the client wants to charge me rent, it would be an Accounts Payable
issue. So with that I would create an expense of Rent: Business. Now I need
to invoice the client (the same client that I am "paying" rent to) for my
billable items. Again, not a big deal, it becomes an AR entry. The issues
was how to take the Rent: Business and pass to the AR: Client so that it
would reduce the overall receivable so that is would be my billed time -
Rent: Business and that would reflect properly.

So the questions was one of professional advice, but more an issue of how
to encode the information in GC.