Is there a way to change the default print layout for invoices?

Bob Brush 3 bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:01:57 EDT 2013

The whole page is worth reading, but here is the interesting part:

"..create a new style sheet and name it Default.  Note that the default
style sheet cannot be deleted, but you can make a new one with the same
name.  When you create the new default style sheet, select the fancy
type, which is the same as the technicolor style sheet and then add the
logo and banner graphics as detailed below.."

http://linas.org/mirrors/www.aerospacesoftware.com/2003.06.21/GNU_Cash_for_Business_users_Howto_Guide.html

Also in the next version 2.6 you will be able to find under GnuCash
Preferences, on the Business tab, there is a selector for "Report for
printing" that drops down to select the default report, "Fancy Invoice"
for instance.. giving both control of the report and style sheet by
default, it will be a good day :)