Can't see "Since last run" window, Win7 (64 bit)

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 20:21:09 EDT 2013

You should be able to manually make it appear by holding down shift and
then using tab to cycle thru all open windows until the "since last run"
window is visible and then releasing the shift key.  Also hovering the
cursor over the gnucash icon in the task bar should popup an icon for both
gnucash and the "since last run" window which you should be able to click
on to bring it to the front.

Cheers Dave H